Air Techniques AT 2000XR Dental Film Processor
This is a reconditioned Air Techniques AT 2000XR that is in great condition. It has been tested and run through several processes by our technicians to ensure you are getting a quality machine. We refurbish and maintain all Air Techniques equipment so please contact us here if there is anything we can help you with.
- Processes every dental film size: Panoramic, Cephalometric, TMJ, Occlusal and all Intraorals
- Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance.
- A microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps to meter the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength. This ensures optimum chemistry strength and is more economical because excess chemistry is not used.
- Stand-by mode for energy conservation. After films exit the processor, the A/T 2000 XR will automatically return to stand-by mode. Electricity use, water consumption and system wear are reduced.
- There is also a daylight loader made (not included) which nullifies the need for a darkroom.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 18"x15"x25" with leveling base. With Daylight loader, 18"x16.25"x39"; Daylight Loader extends additional 10.25" below counter top
- Weight - 90lbs with water and chemistry, 75lbs empty
- Process Time - Archival, 5 1/2 minutes. "Quick-look" Endo periapical films, 2 1/2minutes
- Chemistry Replenishment - At initial Power On, 4 1/4oz. in 90 seconds. Every 12 3/4" linear film, 1 2/3 oz. in 35 seconds
- Electrical - 115V, 60Hz, 8A. Use 3 prong grounded outlet. Dedicated 15 amp line recommended
- Water Flow - 1/2 gallon/minute when processing film. Do not use water softeners
- Water Pressure - 80 psi max. / 30 psi min. Manual shut-off required near processor
- Water Connection - 1/2" female NP and 3/4" male garden hose adapters provided. A 6' long water supply hose is provided to connect to the rear of the processor
- Water Backflow Prevention - Vacuum breaker not required. Processor has a 1" air gap between water supply inlet and top of highest water level in processor
- Water Temperature - Mixing valve not required if water temperature is between 55 degree F (13 degrees C) to 80 degrees F (27 degrees C)
- Drain - Use 1 1/2" diameter vertical PVC standpipe, open at top, connected to 1 1/2" PVC trap. Top of standpipe must be 6" below bottom of counter top. DO NOT DRAIN INTO COPPER OR BRASS. Ventilation: Room air must not exceed 80 degrees F (27 degrees C) during processing. Processing generates heat. Adequate ventilation of 10 air changes per hour is necessary to maintain darkroom temperature