A-dec 511 Dental Chair w Cuspidor & Assistant Arm Attachment
Beautifully refurbished A-dec 511 Dental Chair
- Assistant Arm
511 Chair Features Include:
- Ultra-thin backrest that "flexes." Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chairâ€“no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1" (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5" (343 mm) to 31.5" (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60 º swivel with brake. Allows 30 º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
A-dec 500 Assistant's Attachment Features Include:
- Saliva Ejector
- Solids Collector
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivot independently customizing instrument positioning.
- Integrated A-dec 500 standard touchpad. Provides secondary control of chair, dental light, and cuspidor (or accessory) functions; serves as a sturdy handle for positioning the assistant's arm.
- Easy left/right conversion. Accommodates both left- and right-handed operators.
- Vacuum tower. Rotates to improve HVE and saliva ejector tubing management; includes a large-capacity solids collector to simplify routine cleaning.