- Some Excalibur Features:
- Three-light beam positioning aligns the mid sagittal, frankfort and focal-trough planes for quality, diagnostic images
- Auto program section
- 6-90 kVp and light-beam indicator touch controls & exposure time constant
- Uses a 6" x 12" cassette
- Excellent clarity with reduced exposure
- Film-based but can be digitized using phosphor plates
- Panoramic (child and adult) and four view open & closed TMJ imaging
- Simplified controls permit operator to select kV and either Panoramic or TMJ mode
- Three-light beam system for alignment of patient mid-sagittal, frankfort and focal-trough planes
- X-ray head height can be adjusted to accommodate adults or children, both seated and standing
- 60-90kV, 10mA
- 0.5mm x 1.0mm focal spot
- Rotational speed adjusts to reduce shadow effect on the film of the cervical vertebrae
This panoramic x-ray comes as shown in the photos. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
NOTE: This is a "Freight Item" and Shipping Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price. To insure you get the best possible shipping rate at the time of purchase Freight & Handling will be billed separately for each pallet. You can also pick this item up locally so you don't incur any shipping charges.