Defibtech Lifeline AED DDU-100A Defibrillator
This is a "used" Defibtech that was never put into service. It came from an office that closed.
- 1- DefibTech LifeLine AED
- 1- Long Life Battery Pack
- 3- NEW Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- 2- 9V Batteries for Self Check
- Cloth Cutting Scissors
- User Manual
- Quick User Guide
- Instructional DVD
- There are only two buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient if needed
- Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time
Please contact us with any questions you have about this or any of our other listings.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser."
This item has been tested, cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.