W&H Assistina 301 Plus Handpiece Maintenance System
These are used Fully Functional Assistina 301 Plus.These units were removed from working environment and tested completely to insure proper functionality. W&H says that automatic instrument maintenance procedures provide distinct advantages for correct cleaning and lubrication as well as perfect function and long working life of dental instruments. It is simple, safe and cost-reducing.
The Assistina gives you maintenance at the touch-of-a-button.The maintenance process starts automatically at the touch of a button. After only 35 seconds, the instrument is perfectly maintained. The automatic rotational lubrication ensures optimum distribution of the oil and that an even film of lubricant is created. Dirt particles are loosened and removed. The lifespan of the instruments is increased significantly whilst service costs are reduced. Advantages at a glance:
- Cleaning and lubrication of the internal components with Service Oil through rotation
- Optimum cleaning of the spray water and spray air channels with cleaning fluid
- Flushing through with compressed air
- Air Consumption: Approx. 60 NI/min.
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 10 bar
- Max. Noise Level: 63 dB
- H/W/D: 8.7 in. (223 mm) x 7.5 in. (190 mm) x 16.3 in. (415 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs. (5.95 kg)
- Designed for: Straight/Contra-Angle Handpieces, Turbines, Air Motors, and Air Driven Scalers