These are beautifully refurbished Adec 6300 Cascade Style Patient Post Mount Lights.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about these or any of our other listings.
A-dec describes their light as such:
- Halogen bulb technology
- Dual handles for easy movement
- Neutral daylight light color temperature
- 3 axis of rotation for head
- Light focus is bright and uniform
- Easy-to-adjust brightness levels
- Separate composite setting
- Provides ideal contrast for viewing the oral cavity
- Color temperature is ideal for diagnosis and shade matching.
- 3 axis of movement give maximum flexibility for dental professionals.
- Long-lasting and proven design in general.
Power requirements: 100, 120, or 240V
Focal range: 18 - 31 inches (457 - 787 mm)
Bulb: Quartz Xenon Halogen, single-end prongs
Lamp rating: 17V/ 95W
Color temperature: 5000 Kelvin
Light pattern (inches): 3.3 x 6.3 at 27.6
Composite: 8,000 lux (743 fc)
Medium: 20,000 lux (1858 fc)
High: 24,000 lux (2230 fc)
Heat output: 325 BTU/hour