These are barely used Elcomed Model SA-310 units removed from a working environment that are in excellent condition.
These units each include a COMPLETE Handpiece.
Logical integration of ease of use
Just one operating stage for setting all necessary parameters. The six most important recurring operational procedures can be saved as individual programmes.
Elcomed from W&H is a high-quality innovative solution for maxillofacial surgery, dental surgery and implantology.
With all of the important information on one display and easily adjustable, the Elcomed control unit makes a particularly innovative solution for surgery and implantology.
Your advantages at a glance
- All information in one user level
- Complete documentation via USB flash drive
- Shortest and lightest motor with 50,000 rpm
- Up to 80 Ncm on the rotary instrument
- 6 programs with individually adjustable parameters
- Automatic thread cutter function
- Motor with cable, thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- Max. torque at the rotary instrument*: 80 Ncm
- Mains voltage: 100 – 130 V or 220 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Max. mechanical output power: 100 W
- Max. torque at the motor: 7 Ncm
- Motor speed range in the nominal voltage: 300 min -1 – max. 50,000 min -1 , safety stop at 40,000 min -1
- Intended transmission instruments: ISO connection 3964 (DIN 13.940)
- Length of motor cable: 1.8 m or 3.5 m
- Coolant flow rate at 100 %: at least 90 ml/min
- Foot control: yes
- Heigth / width / depth: 109 x 256 x 305 mm