Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly before purchasing any equipment with ABC Dental Works. By making a purchase you are stating that you have read and agree to these terms and conditons.
All large orders require a 50% deposit. The remaining unpaid balance is due prior to shipping. (please call 727-388-4223 for details).
ABC Dental Works Inc. Reserves the right to correct typographical errors on this website at any time (this includes Price Adjustments that may be caused by market change or unforeseen causes). If at any time a price change is made we will notify you immediately.
All items are always subject to availability.
Any completed orders that are later cancelled or returned because purchaser chose wrong item are subject to a 5% transaction fee, and a 25% restocking Fee.
Any electrical, special orders, and upholstery selections are non-refundable
Any returned items must be unused and/or in the same condition as they were received by purchaser or all refunds will be voided.
Any refunds will be returned within 45 days of equipment receipt at our facility.
Shipping and freight charges will not be refunded.
Hand pieces returned are subject to manufacturers warranty.
ABC Dental Works warrants that all used and refurbished products provided by ABC Dental Works will be free of material defects in (I) parts supplied by ABC Dental Works (for 12 Months) and (II) our workmanship (for 90 Days) from and after date of shipment, and agrees that, if You (â€œCustomer,â€ â€œYouâ€ and â€œYourâ€) provide ABC Dental Works with written notice of any such defect within the above referenced time period(s), We will inspect the Product(s), and if We discover the claimed defect(s) in fact exist(s), We will promptly repair or replace such Products at our sole cost and expense, using new, or at our discretion, quality recycled parts.
All International Orders must e-mail orders to email@example.com, and call for terms & conditions (please call 727-388-4223 for details).
The cost of this used/refurbished dental equipment does not include any outside contractors upgrade or fabrication work (to include Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, etc.) which means-
- - supplied/replaced parts are warranted on up to 1 year unless otherwise stated.
- - parts can only be received from ABC Dental Works Inc.
- - extended warranties are available at an addition cost (please call 727-388-4223 for details).
- - equipment not installed by a qualified technician voids all warranties (technicians report is required).
- - cavitrons are not included in warranties.
ABC DentalWorks Inc will not be responsible or liable for the failure to deliver or delays of performance due to cause beyond its reasonable control. These include but are not limited-
- - all parts and/or material required to install, connect/ disconnect equipment, which are not supplied by the manufacturer, will be charged to the purchaser.
- - risks of loss to the equipment become sole responsibility of purchaser at the time received on delivery.
In case of delay the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time of delay.
- - delay in manufacturing or transportation
- - acts of purchaser
- - strikes or other labor difficulties
- - government controls or actions
- - acts of god or other casualties.
You can shop at [www.Abcdentalworks.com] online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- - All installations must be conducted by a certified/licensed technician or equipment guarantee may be void.
- - All X-ray equipment sold by ABC DentalWorks Inc must be installed by a licensed technician within your state and in ordinance with state regulations.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
www.Abcdentalworks.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Please be advised that through either through email correspondence or by purchasing an item through the ABC Dental Works Inc. website you are authorizing ABC Dental Works Inc. to use your contact email for future marketing emails and campaigns by ABC Dental Works Inc.. However, you can be assured that ABC Dental Works Inc. will never share any of your information (email, personal, etc) with anyone else in any form. We will only use email to inform our contacts of information pertinent to our customers (sales, new products & services, etc.) and our business. Any email sent will include the opportunity to opt out or cancel any further correspondence of that type.